UCAS and school/college higher education exhibitions
We meet more than 200,000 aspiring students each year at UCAS and other schools/college higher education events, fairs and conventions – and receive applications from talented students worldwide.
While we can't currently attend these fairs in person, there are a number of ways in which prospective students – as well as parents, teachers and careers advisers – can get in contact with us and get answers to questions about study opportunities at The University of Manchester.
Meet the Russell Group virtual fair
Manchester is exhibiting at the Meet the Russell Group collaborative virtual event on Wednesday 27 April 2022, alongside the 23 other Russell Group universities. This interactive experience will be split into two sessions, each with a different programme and focus.
Afternoon session, 12pm-2.30pm
- Students, teachers and parents can find out everything there is to know about the 24 Russell Group universities. There will be opportunities to view virtual campus tours, download information and take part in insightful live webinars, led by university representatives and experts.
Evening session, 4.30pm-8pm
- Attendees will have the opportunity to speak directly to university ambassadors and receive personalised advice. Live video Q&A sessions will also be available so you can get answers to all of your questions.
Two warm up webinars will also be hosted in the lead up to the event, giving students, teachers and parents a unique insight into wh they should consider a Russell Group university.
Find out more and book your place today.
UK University Search virtual fair
Any future exhibitions we're attending in 2021/22 will be added to this webpage. Keep checking back for the latest information.
The University of Manchester will be exhibiting at 34 UK wide UCAS exhibitions, including Edinburgh and Glasgow.
UCAS exhibitions help students explore a wide range of academic and career opportunities, and discover a future that’s right for them.
Find your local event and book now.
Visiting schools and colleges
We're carefully reviewing all of our recruitment and outreach events in light of the coronavirus outbreak and UK government advice and you can view the latest updates on the measures we’re taking.
We're currently unable to attend off-campus events such as recruitment fairs, but we have a range of online content to help you learn more about the University.
We have a range of virtual resources and pre-recorded talks for pre and post-16 learners available.
We also have a series of Manchester Live webinars for post-16 learners which offer information, advice and guidance on applying to or studying at the University.
You may also like to request a virtual presentation or Q&A session with us and should you wish to request a virtual session we will do our best to accommodate.
For further information, and for any requests, you can email: email@example.com.
Resources and guidance
We have a range of interactive resources available to download:
- Choosing what and where to study (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Writing an effective personal statement (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Preparing for university interviews (PDF, 1.5MB)